Saturday, May 29, 2004

Meet Mil Millington

Here is a link that you might enjoy, well, if you're my Mom or anyone like my Mom, probably not. The owner of the webpage is named Mil Millington and he is a genius. I have read both of his books and am eagerly waiting for the 3rd. I'm trying to get him a following here in America because, as he puts it, his American publisher is probably not going to bring him here. Once the public starts clamoring for him, I'll deal with other problems, like the fact that he doesn't fly.

If you like the website, you will love his books. The man is hilarious. They are called Things My Girlfriend and I Have Fought About and A Certain Chemistry. A Certain Chemistry is out in paperback here in the US but, I, dedicated fan that I am, convinced my roommate to buy it for my birthday from Amazon.co.uk. Fortunately, at that time, he didn't know the shocking difference between the US dollar and the British Pound.

Mil isn't for everyone but there are three of us in Minnesota who think he's brilliant.