Friday, March 18, 2005

Just another reason why I love my job

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt (aka The New Boss)
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 6:16 PM
To: DM
Subject: Dear Almighty

Dear Ms. Almighty,

Your humble servant requests your completion of the timecard card for 03/05/2005.

Actually you have it done already, but I just can't approve it until you mark it as complete.

-----Original Message-----
From: DM
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 8:50 AM
To: Matt (aka The New Boss)

Subject: RE: Dear Almighty

Dear humble servant,

I will complete this request but want to remind you that, as the Queen of the Universe, I am above such petty things as time cards. But I will make an exception for you since you're you.

Yours in greatness,

Dana, QotU

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt (aka The New Boss)
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 10:09 AM
To: DM
Subject: RE: Dear Almighty


Thank you, your Highness. I have truly been blessed this day.

Isn't this great? My new boss is funny, also thinks that Batman is the greatest Super Hero ever because he uses his mind and cool gadgets instead of super powers to fight evil and acknowledges that I am the Queen of the Universe. What more could you ask for?

I have the best job ever.

Previous Comments:

At 2:32 PM, brooksba said...
DM,You are too classic. Love it.I bought a new toy! Hee hee.Beth
At 4:39 AM, The Lioness said...
I love your job as well, boss with a sense of humour, VERY GOOD!
At 10:04 AM, Felinevamp said...
Sounds like you have a great boss.
At 12:28 PM, DeAnn said...
I can't believe you make everything so much fun. It's not the job, lady. It's YOU!