Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Observations

I am working on posts, in case you are wondering where I've been. I've been having some weird dreams lately so I know the CPAP machine is working. One of the posts is about that. Then there is a post about angels. I'm not sure why I started this post but it is about some of the things that have happened in my life that can only be explained by divine intervention. I suppose it works, considering that Sunday was Easter. And I am also working on a post about the last two weeks at karaoke.

I got my passport! It makes the trip to Portugal all that more real. I am very excited about going to meet Johnny IRL. Beth bought a ton of books about Portugal last Sunday and she has been regaling me with information about all of the exciting places we want to go and see.

My co-workers think I'm weird. Which, I guess, isn't that surprising but they choose to mock me because I read Angel transcripts from www.buffyworld.com (stupid blogger is not letting me link right now) on my lunch break. I'm on season 5 right now and am not sure what I'm going to do once I finish them. Move on to CSI: transcripts? Joan of Arcadia? Ooh, I wonder if there are transcripts for Star Trek: The Next Generation. Now that would be cool.

I was checking to see how my blog has been found lately and this is what I discovered people are searching for:

cappucino enemas
qualities of a princess
a bartender named Char
"age regression" horny boy
sub shop snm
Janis had sex with the football team

People are strange. Just in case you didn't know that.

Previous Comments:

At 1:07 PM, The Lioness said...
Oh scripts! Exams over, am going round there to see if it moves! COOL! (So what sights are those you'll be seeing?)
At 1:55 PM, brooksba said...
People are strange. Could you sing that? (Hee hee.)I eagerly await your posts!And I want to explore everything! Getting way too excited, but I think it's justified. Now, if we only had tickets. Must. Call. Travel. Agent. Again!Beth