Monday, June 12, 2006

Quick (and exciting) news

Okay, we have a 12 minute hold time and 32 calls in queue so the chances of me ever finishing my Day in the Life post (only, oh, five days late) any time today is very slim. 32 calls! WTF? It's not suddenly tax season again, is it? I didn't fast forward through eight months to go through this crap all over again without my knowledge, right?

Anyway, the quick (and exciting) news is that I received an email from my friend Katie who let me know that her boyfriend Troy proposed to her this weekend. Apparently they were watching South Park, she got up to get them something to drink and came back to find a ring under her blanket. I question the proposal during South Park but to each their own...she's the one that's engaged, after all.

This means I get to do a wedding album! Woo-hoo! I can hardly wait!

Mainly this post is for Beth because the rest of you probably don't know Katie. I don't get to see her that often since she abandoned me to work for a very large financial institution but I adore her and Troy (even though Troy is a Republican, he's the nicest Republican I know and I rarely ever want to beat him about the head with my purse).

My break is over. Dagnabit. This day had better end soon, that's all I've got to say.