Friday, June 30, 2006

Apparently I have competition

So James knows this woman from high school. He had mentioned that she had a blog and gave Beth and I the address for it. He said we might find it to be interesting. He was right. Interesting is exactly the word for her blog. We have been reading it for about a month or so and it is heartbreaking to see what this woman gets herself involved in (for reasons that you will understand if you go to her blog, I am not going to link directly to her). If you would like to get an idea of what I'm talking about, type in the following (without spaces, of course) into your address bar. hope space god space 3 space DOT blogspot DOT COM (Just so you know, her blog address is that way because, in one of her first posts, she revealed that she is God). And be prepared to be frightened and confused and a little sad. Please, for the love of God, do not read the fantasy that she posted yesterday.

Anyway, I pulled up her site yesterday and found this.

EMAIL TO JAMES- THE TRUTH ABOUT MY TRUE FEELINGS COME OUT!!!
Hey James,

I am doing sooo good today. I am finally safe and sound. If you want to leave a message with my answering service, the number is 765-555-1212.

I feel like just being myself UNENCUMBERED for the first time in my life. I just want to tell you how much your friendship has always meant to me. I also want to just tell you about the thoughts of my heart.

Our relationship was very safe and platonic. You were like a beautiful older brother to me. I also had times where I wanted you sexually, but I didn't want to complicate things, and my self esteem was so low that I didn't feel like you could ever want me in that way. I hid my pain and self hatred well, with a business-like, and focused manner AND A HUGE SMILE, but it was always beneath the surface, LOOMING and leaving me neutered.

I rarely spoke my mind about my true feelings around my sexual feelings for friends I was close to. I just wanted you to know because YOU ARE SOOO SPECIAL TO ME. I want the world to know how BEAUTIFUL AND STRONG AND SEXY YOU ARE, so I will put this on my blog.

If you want to come and visit, I WILL HEAL YOU, BABY. I know that you are STRESSED and PRETTY SOUL WEARY!!! You hide it well, too!!!

I love you ALWAYS and FOREVER. I will never shut you out, sometimes I just need a break. I was really scared of people, letters, calls, and ALL COMMUNICATIONS THROUGH THE MAIL. Creditors and doctors' offices love to STALK ME. I wanted to just hide in a whole forever.

I will not have my mail forwarded because SOME PEOPLE CAN'T TAKE NO or I CAN'T DO THIS RIGHT NOW, for an answer. My former credit union is one of these types of parties.

I will take care of my credit fiasco as soon as I am able. EVIL HAS CHOKED EVERYTHING OUT OF MY LIFE. I am VERY RESPONSIBLE, but I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN DANGER and IN PERIL. When things calm down, I WILL CLEAN UP THE MESS THAT MY PREDATORS LEFT ON MY RECORD.

I am just sooo tired, James, of being the punching bag. You know that well. You have been the RESPONSIBLE ONE for the Whale Timers all along. You help to CLEAN UP THEIR MESSES, and you take their constant punches and "JOKES" all the time.

Okay, guys, so JAMES HAS THE BIGGEST COCK, GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!

I love you sooo much baby. You are a STRONG ANGEL. I have had a hard time placing you. I think you are a PROTECTION ANGEL (House of Michael), but you are a HYBRID ANGEL because you are also a SAFETY, COMFORT, COUNSELING, NURTURANCE, and DEATH ANGEL (House of AZREAL).

Thank you for being my WARRIOR. You were the only one who really had the balls to talk to me outside at the TIKI BAR, the last time Greg was in town. I felt like a total OUTCAST, but that is not new.

Thanks, I LOVE YOU, BABY!!! Peace out.

Love, HOPE


I'm not sure I can compete with this. I mean, she's God. I'm just the Queen of the Universe. And she is, as she continually writes, sooo pretty and sooo smart. I'd say I'm cute and mildly intelligant. Oh, yeah, the healing thing? Apparently she heals men by having sex with them. I can't do this either. I feel so...so inadequate somehow (I'm kidding, Beth! I really don't! Please don't hurt me).

I did tell him last night that, although I want him to be happy, if he runs off to be with her, I will kill him. I believe in issuing a fair warning.