Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bleh

Did I have a good Christmas? Yes.
Did I learn a valuable lesson? Yes.
Would that lesson be "Do not kiss your nephew multiple times when you know he's sick even though he is quite possibly the most adorable child in the Universe and has inherited your imagination?" Yes again.

I'm at work, with my fevered brow and throat that is apparently on fire. I want to crawl under my desk and sleep. Except I know perfectly well that if I manage to get onto the floor, I'm not ever getting up again.

Hope you all had a good Holiday. Much love. Do not kiss sick children! Do you know how ill I am? Mountain Dew doesn't taste like delicious ambrosia. It tastes yucky! This is obviously a sign of the apocoloypse.

Sigh. Only 6 hours to go before I can go home.

And it's snowing. Stupid winter.