Monday, February 18, 2008

Ultrasound was normal. Which is good, I guess.

It just leads to the question "What the heck is wrong with me, then?"  Oh, well, I guess I'll find out on Thursday at the OB-GYN.  I hope.

Had a great weekend hanging out with Beth and scrapbooking.  We got to talk to Johnny Saturday night, that was so awesome.  I actually accomplished 5 whole pages, complete with pictures!  Yay!  Found out that pictures developed through Flickr can be picked up at Target, which is good.  And they turned out pretty decent so yay, Flickr!  What is not good is when you tell the cashier that you only want to put $50 on your credit card and he charges the whole thing.  A quick trip to the bank should take care of this, fortunately this credit card allows me to make same day electronic payments.  And allows electronic statements.  And doesn't make you over your limit because of the stupid annual fee.  You know why?  Because Citi Financial doesn't charge an annual fee, unlike my stupid other credit card that I am going to pay off and then cut up.  Rat bastards.

I hope you all had a good weekend.  I would say I would be around to read soon because I know I am way behind on many of my blogs.  Unfortunately Keem's mom was over this weekend and saw my bedroom and now I am banned from computer play until I clean my room.  Yeah.  Like that'll happen.