Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Hello

Just wanted to let you all know that I am doing much better. I doubled my dosage of Effexor, I have talked to people who care about me and have given me a lot of support and I have a much better attitude (in other words, the windows are closed and will stay that way). I'm still completely screwed financially but you can't have everything, right?

Fortunately I have some things that I can sell - a ton of A&W mugs (some of them very old), maybe some jewelry and some dishes that I picked up at garage sales for ten bucks per set but one of them is from the fifties and the other one might even be older. So wish me luck with that. Maybe they are worth millions? That would rock.

Beth, bless her, took me to Heaven on Sunday - otherwise known as Manny's Steak House. We had planned on taking Liz there for her birthday and I was supposed to split the cost with her but then I went slightly insane (okay, maybe a lot insane) and landed myself into this fiasco. It was quite possibly the best meal of my life, made even more perfect because we spent time with Liz and James outside of karaoke (Char was there as well but we see her more often. I am not discounting time spent with Char by any means because time spent with Char also rocks).

Beth and I also spent Saturday night scrapbooking and that was fun. I haven't done that for awhile. It's a nice, free hobby (well, only if you figure that I spent all the money on my supplies long ago) and I've enjoyed looking over pictures of Portugal and remembering how great that trip was.

So thanks for all of your supportive comments and emails and steak (from Beth). I really, really, really love you all. And (oh, you knew this was coming) you ROCK. Can you tell I'm from the 80's?