Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bored

Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored.

Bored.

Did I mention I was bored?

Oh, and tired. Apparently my body thinks it's fun to wake me up every 2 hours and let me stare at the clock in disbelief. Especially when I have tons of monitorings to do before Monday (although I am doing much better than I thought I was doing, only 65 calls left. Woo-hoo!) so hey, the fact that I'm nodding off is something I'm trying to hide from my co-workers. Succeeding so far, thanks to Diet Cherry Coke.

I guess I should be grateful though, last year at this time I would have been listening to yet another person scream at me because I couldn't provide them with 30 years of statements for free so they could calculate their cost basis.

Anyway, hope you're all well. I'm off to read some more of Go Fug Yourself. Because there's nothing more entertaining than poorly dressed celebrities.