Monday, April 14, 2008

Have you seen this? Have you? Is there any wonder why I love him?


This is the first time I've seen the full version, thank God for YouTube.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5YMVO7-8ns.  Is it weird that I really want a Go Phone now?  Even though we've proven twice now that I don't use a cell phone when I have it and probably wouldn't use this one?  But it would be a good thing to have a cell phone.  I could call people.  When I'm on vacation.  Yes.  And other times.  Perhaps I will get a Go Phone.  This is the power of advertisement, people!  This is the power of Meat Loaf!

Anyway, back to the whole reason I linked this video.  Keem and I were watching the short version the other day.

Keem:  Meat Loaf's son is kind of hot.
DM:  Meat Loaf doesn't have a son.  He has…uh…a step daughter and a daughter.*
Keem:  Fine.  The guy who plays Meat Loaf's son is kind of hot.
DM:  Yes.  I would agree.  But Meat Loaf's hotter.

*If you're wondering how I am such an expert on Meat Loaf's parental status, that would be because I read his autobiography, To Hell and Back.  It was awesome.  That man has been through so much.**

**I've also read The Rock's autobiography.  One of these days I'm going to get Adam West's.