Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I don't think anyone's going to be overly surprised by the results

Orange
ORANGE:

At work or in school: I need to be
"hands on": I like to play games,
to compete, and to perform. I enjoy
flexibility, changes of pace, and variety. I
have difficulty with routine and structure.
My favorite subjects are music, art, theatre,
and crafts. I often excel in sports. I like
solving problems in active ways and
negotiating for what I want. I can be direct
and like immediate results.
With friends: Planning ahead bores me
because I never know what I want to do until
the moment arrives. I like to excite my
friends with new and different things, places
to go, and romantic moments.
With family: I need a lot of space and
freedom. I want everyone to have fun. It is
hard for me to follow rules, and I feel we
should all just enjoy one another.

What Color is Your Brain?
brought to you by Quizilla!