Thursday, March 16, 2006

We interrupt this tax season to bring you this special message

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I hate tax season. Hate it. Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate. Hatie McHate Hate.

We are busy. I see no chance to finish my post about my birthday today. Please do not hate me.

I also see no chance to read any of the blogs I have neglected in the last week any time soon. Again, please do not hate me.

But I do bring you an exciting new quiz that reveals that I am, as we all knew, kind of a freak. Thanks to Beth for this (apparently she got this from Teri. Sorry, Teri. But really, do you expect me to remember these details? Don't answer that).



Mostly Calvin
You are 80% Calvin and 20% Hobbes
Your inner Calvin often prevails, but, as in the image below, you have a significant Hobbesian component. I'm going to try to stretch the visual metaphor here: you have a good head on your shoulders, but when you don't use it, your crazy body gets you in trouble? Does that work? Odds are you're impulsive and imaginative, but it's possible you've collected just enough wisdom to hold your most anti-social urges in check. Most of the time. It's a precarious balance, like a boy on one foot with a tiger head.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:













free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 95% on calvin





free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 1% on hobbes
Link: The Calvin Or Hobbes Test written by gwendolynbooks on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test