Monday, November 20, 2006

A test of my ability to follow directions

Beth posted this after gleefully stealing it from Udge. Well, I'm assuming she stole it gleefully. That's how I steal my memes. And yes, I'm aware that the whole purpose of memes is to use them on your own site but I like to be different. You knew that, right?

The One Word Quiz:

You can only answer one word. No explanations.*

*You could also refer to this as The Quiz to drive Dana absolutely insane. One word? Please. Oh, and since there's a question here about my favorite book and it is more than one word, I will be printing it all together. So there. I'm a rule breaker, baby! You can't contain my madness!


1. Yourself: Sore
2. Your spouse: Pfft
3. Your hair: Greying
4. Your mother: Arizona
5. Your father: Dead
6. Your favorite item: Books
7. Your dream last night: Bizarre
8. Your favorite drink: MountainDew
9. Your dream car: ElCamino
10. The room you are in: Work
11. Your ex: Forgotten
12. Your fear: Irrational
13. What you want to be in 10 years: Retired
14. Who you hung out with last night: Karaoke
15. What you're not: Logical
16. Muffins: LemonPoppyseed
17: One of your wish list items: Money
18: Time: Long
19. The last thing you did: Typing
20. What you are wearing: Neutral
21. Your favorite weather: Budding
22. Your favorite book: Kane&Abel
23. The last thing you ate: Lunch
24. Your life: Odd
25. Your mood: Wistful
26. Your best friend: Spectacular
27. What you're thinking about right now: James
28. Your car: Nonexistant
29. What you are doing at the moment: Humming
30. Your summer: Fun
31. Your relationship status: Fictional
32. What is on your TV: Dust
33. What is the weather like: Cold
34. When was the last time you laughed: Today

You're all tagged. If you want to be. I can be flexible.