Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No, I'm not overwhelmed at all...

______________________________________________
From: Dana
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 6:03 PM
To: Manager Cheryl, Co-worker Jessica
Subject: Pulled call spreadsheet


You may notice that I've created a folder for the pulled call requests (when stock holders call and complain they were given the wrong information) in Cheryl's folder in the U drive. I am going to finish up with last year's spreadsheet tomorrow and also work on entering the pulled calls from this month on the spreadsheet. And then, a magic fairy will come and give me a way to stop time and I will be able to complete all the emails from the Intranet Inbox AND monitor all of my remaining calls. Yay, magic fairy!


**********************************


Also, I got this email forwarded to me the other day. Am I stunned and shocked that these guys are sitting there looking all proud of themselves because they've managed to put an electrical device in the middle of their pool? Well, yes, I am. BUT I'm more concerned about the grammar.

From: Dana
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 2:12 PM
To: Keem
Subject: RE: Have you ever wondered what idiots looks like?

What I find the most amusing about this is the "what idiots looks like" is incorrect. It should be "what idiots look like."


Have you ever wondered what idiots looks like?


    *


    *


    Well, wonder no more!


    *















YES THAT IS A POWER CORD FLOATING ON FLIP FLOPS