Saturday, February 19, 2005

Stupid Cold

Hello.

Still in a great mood. But very, very sick.

Having a hard time breathing, body hurts from coughing, can't sleep, blah blah blah. I'm sure you've all been there.

I hate being sick.

You know when you're sick and you feel so weak that you've got to take a nap everytime you do something strenuous? Yeah, because watching Angel and Buffy episodes is so taxing...

Anyway, hope you're all doing good. If you wake up with a sore throat, start taking vitamin C immediately. Actually, take it now. It couldn't hurt.

Talk to you later.

Previous Comments:

At 1:40 PM, brooksba said...
Poor Dana. Don't be sick. I don't like it. You need to get better. I'm going to be controlling. I don't care. I don't like it when DM doesn't feel good. Take lots of vitamin C, take baths that are as hot as you can stand them, and get some of that vapo rub for when you sleep. Put it on your feet. And I want stories! Tell me stories on your site. I'm going through withdrawals. Hee hee.Love you,Beth
At 4:38 PM, Weary Hag said...
Dana,Awwww. I hope you feel much better by tomorrow, but we both know the cold has to run its course. Now, the little old Italian ladies in my old neighborhood would be fixing you a big mug of what they called "Lemonota" ... this is SO good for a sore throat and congestion. You take about half a cup of lemon juice (fresh is best) and boil some water. Combine them into the mug and sweeten to taste, and here's the important part. Drink it as hot as you can take it. I swear to you, it clears up congestion and soothes your throat!Oops. You didn't ask for my two cents now, did ya?Feel better!Carol