Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I am flickring! It's ever so cool



The top picture is on Josh's birthday. That's my sister, Kari, holding the balloons.

The 2nd picture is me! At Halloween with my date, The Frog Prince.

The 3rd picture is Josh and his dad, Eric, on Josh's baptism.

The 4th picture is the banner I made for Josh's baptism.

The 5th picture is Eddy, my cat. He got into the lights. No, I didn't encourage him to play for the opportunity to take pictures. Why would you say that? Why? That's Jeff's foot to the left and Keem's feet in the background.

Previous Comments:

At 2:05 PM, brooksba said...
DM,Yea for Flickring! It's a lot of fun. Now you'll be posting more pictures, right?Beth
At 5:08 PM, CarpeDM said...
You know it!
At 5:22 PM, The Lioness said...
"It's ever so cool"??? Good God, next you'll be saying "Would you like a cuppa tea"!!! But yes, Flickr's v cool much better than that ghastly Hello! Congrats and you'll see - HumHum would love your cat, she's exactly the same, small wonder she hasn't electrocuted her remaining limbs yet.