Saturday, June 11, 2005

The ABC Meme

While surfing the Internet looking for a stupid list about stupid phobias and not being able to find anything about the stupid things and it is making me very ANGRY (Ha! You thought I was going to write it is making me very stupid, didn’t you?), I found an ABC meme.

Act your age? No. I’m 38 and I routinely act anywhere from 5 to 105, depending on my mood. But never 38. I’m not sure what 38-year-old people act like.

Born on what day of the week? Friday. Friday's child is loving and giving.

Chore you hate? Cleaning.

Dad’s name? Robert Earle

Essential makeup item? I don’t really have one. I don’t wear makeup most of the time. However, I am fond of my Pussy Pucker Pot lip-gloss, Apricot Areola that I got from flea’s shop. It smells and tastes wonderful and has the added benefit of being a great conversation starter.

Favorite actor? Stanley Tucci. I love him.

Gold or silver? Neither. I prefer stainless steel because I have less chance of an allergic reaction.

Hometown? Mahtomedi, MN

Instruments you play? Play might be a stretch because it has been years but the clarinet and the piano.

Job title? Customer service representative.

Kids? No, thanks. I’ll pass.

Living arrangements? 26th floor of a 32nd floor building in Saint Paul, MN with my two roommates.

Mom’s name? Carol Ann.

Need? Water, something to read, good friends, music.

Overnight hospital stays? When I was born and once when they thought I might have appendicitis.

Phobias? Funny you should ask, still trying to write the stupid post about phobias. You’ll find out when it’s finished.

Quote you like? “Reach for the stars. You won’t catch them, but you won’t end up with a handful of mud either.” – Leo Burnett

Religious affiliation? I’m a born-again Christian. I am, however, not a person that believes that only my religion is the right one and everyone should believe what I believe. Besides, I also believe in reincarnation and don’t go to church.

Siblings? 4 half-brothers (Ric, Scott, Bruce and Denny), three half-sisters (Barb, Nan, Suz) and my “full” sister, Kari. (Kari and I have the same mother and father; my dad was married before and had 7 children with his previous wife)

Time you wake up? 6:30 AM.

Unique talent? My ability to be charmingly askew. Or, in Johnny's words, refreshingly and delightfully mad. Life is meant to be an adventure. Or a freak show. Whatever.

Worst habit? Biting my nails.

X-rays you’ve had? There have been a few. The worst one was when they were trying to determine if I had some odd disease that caused my throat to stiffen and that’s why I am capable of choking on my own saliva.

Yummy food you make? Last night I made pizza with a white sauce of my own creation. It was pretty good. I’m also good at lasagna.

Zodiac Sign? Pisces. Also, by Chinese Zodiac, I'm a Ram or Sheep.