Saturday, October 18, 2008

I love me some TV

Found over at Sarcomical. Years ago. But I am out of posting ideas.

FAVORITE TV MOM: Marion Cunningham from Happy Days. She was a bit ditzy but so nice.

FAVORITE TV DAD: Brandon and Brenda's Dad from Beverly Hills, 90210. No clue what his name was.

FAVORITE ENDEARING NERD: Hodges on CSI: I love him.

RUNNER UP: A RUNNER UP in the NERD category?!? Hiro on Heroes. Or Leonard on the Big Bang Theory

FAVORITE SHOW, NOSTALGIC: Oh, boy, I have no clue. The Electric Company?

FAVORITE SHOW, EVER AND EVER, TLA: Buffy

VERY CLOSE RUNNER UP: Angel (and Firefly. I love Joss Whedon)

CHARACTER I KINDA WANTED TO BE: Sabrina from Charlie's Angels

CHARACTER I REALLY WANT TO BE: Kate from Lost - She's funny, pretty in the girl next door sort of way, independent, slender (not stick thin), smart and has some sort of thing going on with Sawyer. Mmm, Sawyer.

BEST TV HOUSE: It doesn't really count as a house but I love Inara's shuttle on Firefly.

BEST ROMANCE: Sun and Jin on Lost. I love the flashback episodes about them. And yeah, they have had some problems and she was going to leave him but once they started communicating, things are much better. Well, if you don't count the fact that they're on a deserted island. Boy this was awhile ago. Let's add and HE'S DEAD now.

BEST FINALE EPISODE I CAN REMEMBER: I don't like finales. I always have so many questions that I want answered and I hate saying goodbye to characters that I love.

FAVORITE EPISODE EVER: The episode on How I Met Your Mother when Barney made everyone tell their most embarrassing moments? I guess. I've watched a lot of TV throughout the years. Ooh! And every single one of the Treehouse of Horror episodes on the Simpsons.

RUNNER UP: I still think of it now. 21 Jump Street - the episode where they talked about the bullies that they had dealt with in their lives. I like flash back episodes.

FAVORITE RANDOM LINES: You are strange and offputting. Go now. Dracula to Xander on Buffy.

CHARACTER I WOULD MOST WANT TO BE STRANDED ON DESERT ISLAND WITH: Michael from Burn Notice. Or HRG from Heroes.

BEST CHEMISTRY: Leonard and Penny on The Big Bang Theory. Except it's an odd and twisted type of chemistry

BEST DREAM GUY: Michael from Burn Notice. He's a spy! He's the McGyver of the spy world! Plus he gets to hang out with Bruce Campbell.

BEST DREAM GIRL: Huh. I guess Buffy because she kicks ass and looks fabulous doing it

SUPER FANTASTIC BESTEST MOST GREATEST THING EVER: Leonard and Penny's kiss. Wow. Nerds are hot.