Sunday, October 05, 2008

So much for posting every day

But hey, when you're a high-flying social butterly living this whirlwind life, it's hard to find the time to post.

Yeah. The highlight of my weekend was doing 6 loads of laundry. The only reason it's a highlight is because I managed to get part of the way through the pile of clothes stacked high in the corner. I found shirts I didn't remember having. It was very exciting.

Now I am off to bed, hoping not to have horrible dreams now that Sookie's grandmother was murdered in such a horrible way (True Blood reference for those that don't follow the show (or ever read the books (which you should, because they are awesome))) and, since the show's on HBO, they don't have that much problem with showing a lot of blood. There may be a nightmare or two.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and you weren't stalked by the papperazzi. I'm pretty sure I saw one lurking in the laundry room.