Monday, October 27, 2008

Memey, memey meme

Found this here using the Little Black Box. I'm always in the mood for a new blog and a new meme! Thanks, Wanderlust Scarlett!

What are your initials? DMV

What is your favorite thing to wear? Well, I really hate clothing but recognize that it must be worn or I will get arrested so I'll say my red leather jacket.

Last thing you ate? Cold steak from Manny's. Best breakfast ever.

Name one thing that scares you: Clowns, vampires (except for Angel & Spike), escalators, glass elevators & President Palin

I say Shotgun, you say: Maybe you should drive since I don't have a license.

Who was the last person in your bed? I sleep alone, thank you very much.

What were you doing at 7:00 AM? Hitting the snooze alarm and petting Kalli.

Last person you hugged? Beth's mom last night.

Does anyone you know want to date you? Excuse me while I burst into hysterical laughter. That would be a no, in case you didn't get that.

When was your last encounter with the police? When Keem got a speeding ticket.

Have you ever driven without a license? Since I've never had one, I'd have to say yes.

The last place you went out to dinner? Manny's steakhouse to celebrate Beth's birthday. Yummy!

Do you like your name? I am not fond of Dana but I like the way Dana Marie Vittum sounds. That's why I'll either refer to myself as DM Vittum or Dana Marie Vittum.

What time of the day is it? Break time! 10:30.

Who/What made you angry today? What? Are you trying to insinuate that I can't control my temper? Who the heck do you think you are? Okay, sorry. Kidding.

Do you want anyone?: Other than friends, family and a decent president, no.

Do you like birds?: Yes! They hop! And are fun of watch.

Favorite Holiday?: Halloween. Christmas.

Do you download music? Yes. iTunes gives away free music every Tuesday.

Do you care if your socks are dirty? I really don't wear socks if I can help it.

Opinion of Chinese symbol tattoos? Why not? But make sure the tattoo artist can spell.

What are you doing tonight? Chiropratic appointment at 5:45 and then home to watch The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and Worst Week.

Do you like to cuddle? Sure do.

Do you love anyone? Uh, yeah. Friends, family, small annoying cats.

Whose bed did you sleep in last night? Mine

Have you ever bungee jumped? I am afraid of heights so no way in hell.

Have you ever gone whitewater rafting? Does tubing down the Apple River count? There are some rapids. It was not my idea of fun.

Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? I can't remember the last time I've been hit on, let alone how old they were.

How many pets do you have? My roommate and I have joint custody of two of the most adorable cats in the world.

Have you met a real redneck? According to Jeff Foxworthy, I might just be one because I have worn knee-highs with a skirt before.

How is the weather right now? Not bad. Kind of cold but it's Minnesota.

What are you listening to right now? Christy typing.

What was the last movie you watched? South Park the Movie.

Do you wear contacts? It's been at least 15 years.

Where was the last place you went besides your house? Manny's Steakhouse. Before that, Beth's house for the weekend.

What are you wearing? Brown jeans that don't look like jeans (it's Business Casual today), pink and white top, my shoes are kicked off underneath my desk, the bracelet Beth got for me.

What's one thing you've learned this year? I'd like to say "Not to cut my own hair" but that would be a lie since I chopped off an annoying strand of hair this weekend.

What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't like Starbucks. Their coffee always tastes burnt & they have really sucky tea choices. I prefer Caribou.

Ever have anyone sing to you? Yeah. His name was Quagna. And he would have been the perfect man for me if he hadn't tried to hit his friend over the head with a beer bottle.

Have you ever fired a gun: Not in this life time.

Are you missing someone? My grandmother.

Favorite TV show? Big Bang Theory, Psych, Heroes (although not so much this season).

What do you have an obsession with? Books. Magnets.

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? A couple of times.

Who? Roseanne. The guy that played Bruno on Fame (the television show), Emma Samms

Who would you like to see right now? My grandmother. My mom (at least she's in Arizona).

Ever had a near death experience? Sort of. I didn't actually die though so I guess not. Oh wait, that's why it is called near death. I was in a head on collision and, at the point of impact, felt someone grab my shoulder and hold me back. It was weird. Probably saved my life because I was an idiot and not wearing a seatbelt.

Are you afraid of falling in love? Love stinks, yeah, yeah.

Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? I'm sure I have. I am positive I'm blogged about most of them.

Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? No

Our Lady Peace or Nickelback? Never heard Our Lady Peace but I hate Nickelback with a radiant hot passion that burns with the ferocity of a thousand suns so they win by default.

What's something that really bugs you? Bugs. Winter.

Do you like Michael Jackson? Eh. His early music was okay.

Taco Bell or Burger King? Taco Bell. They have Pepsi products so there is Mountain Dew, the sweet, sweet ambrosia of the Gods.

Next time you will kiss someone? Do cats count? Probably not. Um, maybe 400 years from now.

Favorite baseball team? Um, the Twins, I guess. Not that I really care about baseball.

Ever call a 1-900 phone number? Why? What would be the point?

Nipple or Nose rings? Both but not anymore. I have thought of getting my nose pierced again.

What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? 36 hours I think? When I was really, really, really young (in my twenties).

Last time you went bowling? At least 2 or so years.

Where is the weirdest place you have slept? At Lakewood Community College in the hallway, head on the shoulder of a friend of mine. We told everyone we slept together until his girlfriend got really pissed off about it.

Who did you last speak with on the phone? Keem.

What does your last received text message say? I don't text.

What's the closest orange object to you? Besides the publish post button? The Outlook alert and my pencil sharpener. And a highlighter and the ring on my Target pharmacy bottles so I don't get them mixed up with anyone else in my home.