Saturday, April 09, 2005

Good Morning, Saint Paul (and world)

Well, yet again I was up at 6:30 AM. Yuck. Stupid sun! Let me sleep!

Although there are some benefits. Such as:

Having an early morning (me)/afternoon (her) conversation (windows messenger) with Johnny about Beth and my upcoming trip to visit her in Portugal. A little over a week to go.

Having an early morning conversation with my sister (again with windows messenger) about how it's probably a good idea that I find out what the weather is like in Portugal before I buy new clothes. From what www.ask.com says, it's about 65 on average. It's like Minnesota!

Having a sleeping cat lying at my feet. Eddy has been coming to visit me in the mornings, demanding to be petted. Which is weird since he usually ignores me in favor of Keem.

Anyway, I'm downloading some songs from Keem's CD collection (lots of 80's music. Don't get me wrong, I grew up in the 80's and like the music to a point but believe me, music has evolved since then) for iTunes and then I'm probably going back to bed.

I hope you all have a great day. Much love and may you get enough sleep.