Friday, April 08, 2005

Random Searches

Just for fun, I bring you searches that have brought you me! There will not be a quiz. This is just something to tide you over until I come up with my next post which will be fun and exciting and a little twisted. Because that's just the kind of girl I am.

And there are links! Links to me and some of my favorite bloggers! Yay!

green tea refuse winnow
technorati search for TJ Maxx
email address for Tobey Macquire (because, yeah, we're so close)
"Queen of Hearts" Citibank
A comment I left on flea's blog (I regret to say that it was a somewhat off color comment)
sweet dreams until sunbeams find you mamas and papas
octupus dream comic (pulled up this post)
scrubs episode guide skydiving brendan fraser
Gary Dourdon (mmm, CSI:)
booze
A comment I left on dooce's blog (which was about how my sister doesn't read my blog)
I'm so hot right now/dana ham (two seperate searches that pulled up this post)
greenduckies
Ocean water isn't blue or green, or any other color for that matter?
Penguin tattoo (this post)
a site that tells you the band or person who sang 8o's music
finding stripper name (this post)
scary clips; extreme images caught on tape
Another comment on flea's blog (less off color)
enemas
Dana Delany evil queen (what? Did Dana Delaney become evil without me knowing it?)
Another comment I left on dooce (about happy pills and how I'm happy to have them)
"you are my sunshine"/song/picture
Senor frogs scrapbooking
A comment on finslippy's blog