Sunday, April 03, 2005

Yes, I gave in

I am assuming that the dearth of comments I have seen on my blog lately is because that Blogger has been mean and not allowing people to comment lately.

I know this is true, actually, because when someone does leave a comment, they usually mention about how they have been trying for hours.

So, after a discussion last night with Beth at Fridleykins about how much she is enjoying Haloscan since it is not mean and stupid, I decided to make the change.

Now I have Haloscan. And, to make sure no one accuses me of deleting her comments (hmm, who could I mean?), I did add all of the previous comments to the post. Yeah, I've been up since 12:30. After going to bed at 7. Have I mentioned that, while I love the season Spring, I hate the fact that the Sun rises much earlier and shines on me? The Sun doesn't want me to sleep, for some reason. Eventually I will go and add all of the line breaks since Blogger doesn't want me to have line breaks in compose and if you go to the edit HTML section, it doesn't give the links to people's sites. Which really annoys me.

Anyway, I am weak. I am a comments junkie. I can't help it. I do not think that they have a Comments Anonymous yet. Perhaps I could start one. But that might mean I have to give up reading comments so no. I suppose I could be like my grandmother shortly after she had a heart attack (not the one that killed her, however) and was told by her doctor to quit smoking. He sent her to a smoking cessation group and she left her cigarettes in the car because she was afraid that they would make her give them her cigarettes. Which totally defeats the purpose to quitting.