Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I sense your jealousy

So. I opened my gmail account today to find a lovely email from the folks at Blog In Space. You may or may not be aware of the fact that the whole premise behind this website is to send blogs into space with the express purpose of reaching aliens. For those who are wondering, I found out about this website when Beth found them and sent me the link. Knowing me as well as she does, she knew this was something right up my alley. Especially since my belief is that it is very conceited of us as a world to think that we are the only intelligent life in the universe. They are out there somewhere.

On February 14, 2006, I will be the blog with the coveted title of most likely to be contacted. It makes up for never placing in one of those stupid high school contests as most likely to succeed (the fact that I think the possibility of being contacted by aliens is much cooler kind of explains why I wasn't voted most likely to succeed, doesn't it? I'm just a giant dork).

When you take into consideration that this is happening on Valentine's Day, it is just the icing on the cake (or, to be more Valentiney, the caramely goodness in the filled chocolate). I'm sure that my future boyfriend, Zoltar, and I will be very happy together.