Saturday, January 29, 2005

It's shiny and new!

My computer is set up! Yay!

I am very excited! It does lots of cool things. I have iTunes and am amazed over how quickly it downloads a CD.

Oh, I've always meant to post this but never had. Beth and I were talking one day about what was the first CD we ever bought.

Mine was The Lightning Seeds, Cloudcuckooland. Beth found that very odd and thought I was making it up.

What was your first CD?

Previous Comments:

At 5:10 PM, brooksba said...
My first CD was "Pump up the Jam" by Technotronic. I listened to one song on it, once. I'm so glad my music tastes have evolved beyond the "What do all the kids at school like?" It makes me a happier adult.Love ya!Beth
At 8:56 AM, Cy said...
If I remember correctly, it was Police, Synchronicity.Either that, or the Violent Femmes, but I think that might have been my first tape.
At 5:36 AM, Weary Hag said...
Hi Dana,The first CD I ever owned was Diana Krall's "Love Scenes." It's a great little compilation of jazz standards. The first LP I ever bought for myself (ugh, I'm such an old fart)... Johnny Nash, "I Can See Clearly Now." WearyHag