Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nothing really new, unless you count the hail storm

Keem and I went to my doctor's office this morning for a class on dealing with Diabetes. It was interesting. Most of the stuff we talked about I already knew from Weight Watchers and it just convinced Keem and I that we either need to go back or start following the program on our own. The woman running the class, Janet, said that Weight Watchers is the only program she will recommend because it is based on the American Diabetes something something.

Got caught in a hail storm on the way back. Don't think there was any damage to the car. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Anyway, hope you're all well. Have a great day.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Dinner - Lettuce, dressing, smattering of cheese and bacon, chicken, sausage
Snack - No snack! Yay! I was full!
Glucose levels - Evening 223 (serious drop! Yay)

Thursday, September 13, 2007
Breakfast - Yogurt (strawberry, blueberry)
Lunch 2 pieces of pizza (very small, just tiny squares), Weight Watchers Swedish meatballs (which were horrible, the meatballs were weird tasting and the noodles were mushy. Won't be buying that again. Lean Cusine's is so much better).
Glucose levels - Morning 236. WTF? Oh, wait, I took this after I already ate some of my yogurt. That makes sense.