Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thief! Thief! AKA as I stole a meme

Brought to you from the lovely and talented Miss Melissa who is my favorite word nerd ever (but still hasn't emailed me so I can give her the bookmarks I lovingly crafted for her. Sob!).

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)

Sassy. Or Susie Boy. Notice the lack of a last name. Non-existent El Caminos don't count.


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)

Light Mint Chip Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. Somehow I find it hard to believe anyone would be feel threatened by that.

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)

D-Vit. Yeah. That's exciting.

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)

Pink Kitty. Yay! Missy and I have the same name. But when we open up the detective agency, I figure we'll avoid confusion if I'm known as Hot Pink Cat.

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Marie Saint Paul - she just sounds so haughty, doesn't she? And rich. Rich is good.

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

I should refuse to do this due to my hatred for Star Wars but maybe we'll pretend this is my Star Trek name.

Vitda. From the planet of Voluptuous Vixens (hey, I can dream).

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)

The Orange/Purple Water. Yes, not only am I confused and fluctuate between favorite colors, what is my super power? Getting the Super Villain's clothes really, really clean?

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)

Ralph Frederick. Oh, yeah. That just spells classy.

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy)

Incognito Skor (they don't make Incognito anymore so I don't know if this counts but it is still my favorite). Haiku Skor (if we're going to be technical and demand my now favorite).

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names )

Ann Earle. Yeah, you know what? I'll face the mob. That just sounds boring.

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter)

I don't remember my 5th grade teacher's name. I'm old, people! How about my favorite high school teacher's name? Lambert Lisbon (yes, I could go with Los Angeles but that just sounds dumb. Like Lambert Lisbon sounds so much better).

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower)

Spring Daisy. Missy's is Summer Daisy. Obviously we would work for the same organization.

13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + "ie" or "y")

Boysenberry Skirtie. Well, okay, I don't actually eat Boysenberries but I like the jelly. So I suppose it would be Pineapple Skirtie. Because that sounds normal.

14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)

Cheese Willow. I think Missy might be my long-lost younger sister. Because her favorite tree is also the Willow. Although she gets the cool name Java Willow. I'm stuck with Cheese. Guess I won't be a hippie anytime soon.

15. YOUR ROCK STAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”)

The Playing Computer Roleplaying Games Obsessively Lightning Tour. Yeah, I'm such a dork. Why I chose this over Scrapbooking or Reading, I don't know.

By the way, we're not going to discuss supper last night. It is possible I may have cheated a small bit. But! Instead of ordering 3 tacos and 2 steak taquitos and cheesy fiesta potatoes and a large Baja Blast, instead I only got 2 Cheesy Beefy Melts and a small Baja Blast. So it was a much better choice and I didn't feel like I was going to throw up from eating too much later.

Breakfast was Cheese and Table Water Crackers. No lunch. Not hungry because of the big breakfast. Or not in the mood for soup. One of the two. Still no strips. Getting them tonight.

See you!