Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

Hello, all. I hope you're all having Happy Holidays. I'm at home right now, listening to my cat meow like crazy because I am not Keem. He seems especially whiny now which I think is because of the move and that he's not feeling 100% like the cherished and adored cat he is. Oh, well, tomorrow Keem will return and he will relax and things will go back to normal. Meaning he will ignore me and follow her around as though she is his connection to oxygen.

Kari picked me up on Saturday and took me to Urgent Care where I learned that I had (surprise!) Bronchitis. I was given two prescriptions, one for Zithromax and another for Albuterol because my inhaler has pretty much died. I've not been able to fill the Albuterol prescription. Target wanted $25 for it because they didn't have my usual prescription. To this I said "No way!" and told Kari I would be fine as long as I didn't do anything strenuous. "What's strenuous?" she asked, watching me slump over the shopping cart, trying to concentrate on "Just put one foot in front of the other!" "I'll be fine," I said again. "As long as I don't walk. Or breathe too hard."

I was at her house since then, except for a trip to Rob and Betty's last night. I was supposed to go to Eric's mom's house today but I'm just feeling too weak and tired to really deal with people right now. Eddy and I are going to go and get something to eat and then I'm going to go take a nap before Eric has to come back tonight with my bag from SA that I left in the car. Whoops.

I hope you're all having fun. Love to all.