Saturday, January 14, 2006

Don't let them win!


It's National Delurking Week! It's the best week ever! Here's the deal - Sheryl (you all remember Sheryl, she gave me the most perfect banner ever) from Paper Napkin created this last year but it was just a day so she decided to make it a week long thing.

Here's how it works. If you read my blog but don't comment, please, please, please comment. I need comments. It is like air to me. Do you want me to suffocate in a cold, harsh, commentless world? Say something to me. Let me know how long you have been reading. Is there a topic you want me to post about? Maybe you could just say hi? Please? Pretty please? Don't make me cry, internets, it happens frequently enough as it is (as Beth pointed out to everyone last night at karaoke - I cried at "Troy." When I said I don't like it when people die, I had Amy, Beth and Craig all saying "It's a war movie! Hello!).

This post is going to be remaining on top all week so don't forget to check to see if I have other posts below it. Because, in case I didn't mention it, I love comments.