Thursday, January 19, 2006

Obviously I am being punished for Sunday

So I'm back at work. How lucky for me.

I woke up this morning with a sore throat, stuffy nose, coughing, etc. Took a cab to work because I couldn't handle the horror of the bus (was also running late).

My lips and tongue are numb again but I can't blame alcohol (or James) this time. Sucrets do not just numb your throat. Have you ever tried talking to someone when you can't feel your tongue? Sluricane Dana isn't only my nickname when I've been drinking, apparently.

I have 97 posts to read from bloglines so, unless something extremely exciting happens to me, you probably won't hear from me for a little bit (but I will be commenting on your blogs).

Beth and I are not going to karaoke tonight. A part of me is very relieved about this. We will return on Sunday. Stay tuned.