Sunday, December 11, 2005

Bored, bored, bored

I have to do laundry today. Wow. The excitement continues. First cleaning the bathroom yesterday and now laundry. It makes perfect sense as to why I bought a planner entitled "The something something something for your whirlwind existence.*"

*I actually bought it because the title made me laugh in a sardonic way and it's kind of cute and there are stickers and it was also 40% off. And there was a girl on a moped on the cover. With a cat. I like mopeds. And cats.

While I am waiting for Keem to wake up, I have found some blogthings.

You Are Donner
The most loveable and sweet reindeer, you're also a total dork!
Why You're Naughty: You keep (accidentally) tripping the other reindeer while flying.
Why You're Nice: You're always smiling, even if you've fallen flat on your horns.
Which of Santa's Reindeer Are You?

Why does everyone keep saying I'm a dork? Oh, right.

You're Part Diva
You know that a girl's gotta work it to get her way in the world. And while you aren't about to throw a tantrum at every turn...You do amp up the drama when you know you need it. You mix charm, honesty, and kindness to get ahead.
Are You a Diva?

That's because I'm charmingly askew!

Your Alias Should Be:
Lila Kyleigh
What Should Your Alias Be?

Actually it's either Violet Larson or Rain Jacobs. Whichever pops in my head faster. Not that I've ever used an alias.