Thursday, December 22, 2005

Where's the magic 8 ball when you need it?

This is my horoscope today (astrology.com. I'm a Pisces. In case you didn't know).

Analyzing the heck out of a relationship is tempting now, but at a certain point, thinking over (and over, and over) every last detail ceases to be useful (and may even drive you nuts). If you're contemplating initiating a discussion or taking some kind of action, why not just do it? Really, there's no time like the present, especially according to the stars. Moving forward is the best gift you can give yourself.

This is my fortune (random fortune generated by myway.com).

You will say yes when you should say no.

Could you contradict yourself anymore? C'mon, random elements of the Universe, what am I supposed to do here? As you all know (well, except for Discom (who, by the way, I answered your question in the comments of the last post)), I have been asking myself the all important question about Gil - To lick or to not lick, that is the question (Sorry, Will S, couldn't help paraphrasing).

What to do, what to do? Ah, well, going to go take a nap. Karaoke tonight - yay!