Saturday, December 10, 2005

Can't sleep so let's meme!

Went to bed at 6:30 and woke up at 1. I'll be headed back to bed soon but here's a meme I found on frog's blog who got it from Dana, Shameless Agitator.

List seven songs you are into right now. no matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. post these instructions in your livejournal along with your seven songs. then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to*.

*I'm not going to tag anyone. You can do this yourself if you want.

I took the 7 songs on my Top 25 Played list on iTunes. If I've written a post regarding the song, I linked to it.

1. Amazing - Josh Kelly (310 times)
2. Pavlov's Bell - Aimee Mann (289 times)
3. Twist in My Sobriety - Tanita Tikaram (285 times)
4. Kiss Me - Melissa Etheridge (284 times, quite possibly the sexiest song ever)
5. I Want it All - Edwin McCain (283 times)
6. You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth - Meat Loaf (281 times)
7. (She's) Some Kind of Wonderful - Huey Lewis & the News (272 times)

These are all on my Confusion City playlist. 90 songs (and more to be added, I'm sure) that remind me of Gil or that giddy being in like feeling.