Sunday, December 04, 2005

Memories, misty fake memories

Okay, I found this at Blond Girl's blog and thought it was cute. Plus, I've been kind at a loss for things to write about and this really helps.

Here's what she had to say:

"OK, this is NOT a meme, but it is a game you get to play with me. I got it over at Geekwif's place.

Here goes:

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, (even if we don't speak often) please post a comment here on my blog with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.

When you're finished leaving your comment, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you.

I think this will be fun for all; like a bowl of Skittles and M&M's mixed; a color and a flavor for everyone! "

I thought it looked like fun. Anyone up for some fake memories? Although I'm not sure about the Skittles and M&M's mixed. That's just a little weird.