Thursday, July 08, 2004

I am sick of being sick

I have been struck with the plague.

Well, okay, it's just bronchitis but still...I hate this. I am not good with illness. I am convinced that I am dying but Keem says no. She seems to be getting a little cranky as well, apparently I've said this a lot in the last few days.

I am back to work today after two days at home sick. I want to crawl under my desk and sleep. But fortunately, I just have to get through today and I have four days off in which I will sleep (hopefully).

Anyway, I'm back, sort of. I missed you all.

Previous comments

At 12:56 PM, Robert ~ Marlénè said...
I'm sick of being sick, too! Though your bronchitis trumps my head-cold-with-allergies. But seriously, why hasn't anybody cured this crap yet? We were promised a better future than this! I want my Common Cold Cure, I want my Hovercar, I want my World Peace, goddammit!Feel better, DM!