Saturday, July 31, 2004

Last Comic Standing - Update

Tammy Pescatelli, I'm sorry to be the one to inform you of this but apparently, I am not the only one in the world who wishes to see John, Alonzo and Gary pour oil on each other. The majority of the searches leading to my blog this week have been looking for pictures of them naked, gay or both and only 1 search request for you. I'm sorry. I know how devastating this must be for you.

Last Tuesday wasn't all that exciting for me. It's the Wild Card episode and so the people who were voted out get a chance to come back and compete again. I really enjoyed Jay London and Ant's performances but never liked the others that were voted out so I was happy to see Jay London is coming back. I would have been just as happy if Ant would have been voted back in.

Looking forward to this Tuesday.