Monday, October 10, 2005

Stupid Bus! It did it to me again!

Argh. I am cranky. I hate the bus. This is the 2nd time it has not been there when it was supposed to be. When the stupid website said it was supposed to be. MTC lies!

So I bring you a meme because I will be here until 7 because once again my incredibly wonderful boss is going to give me a ride home. Which means I will miss Arrested Development but that is okay. As long as I get to watch How I Met Your Mother. Because I love Doogie Howser (am I even spelling Howser right? I have no clue).

Confessions Meme
X marks the confession.

Via Frog via delany.

----------------------------

[] I am bisexual.
[] I am homosexual.

[x] I've run away from home.

I was 5. I packed up Panda, some clothes and headed out the door. I got all of 2 feet before Mom told me to get back inside.

[x] I listen to political music.

If you count Bree Sharp and Melissa Etheridge, then yes, I do.

[] I collect(ed) comic books.

I own one. It doesn’t really count.

[] I shut others out when I'm sad.

[x] Open up to others easily.

[x] Keeping a secret from the world.

Not so much the world as keeping a secret from Gil.

[] I watch the news.
[] I own over 5 rap CDs.

[x] I own an iPod.

[x] I own something from Hot Topic.

I found this Saturday when I was cleaning. It is a “Bad Kitty” license plate holder. I offered it to Jeff but he turned me down. I guess I’ll have to hold out for my El Camino. I also have the “Bad Kitty” CD case and a “Bad Kitty” bumper sticker.

[x] I love Disney movies.

My favorite is Sleeping Beauty.

[x] I am a sucker for eyes.

[x] I don't kill bugs.

No. They freak me out. I do not touch them if I can help it.

[X] I curse regularly.

[] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation.

[] I like Spam.

No. But Keem does. She’s a freak.

[x] I bake well.

I can bake. I just don’t do it very often.

[x] I would wear pajamas to school.

My plan, when I become President (or officially Queen of the Universe), is that we will all wear large pink nightgowns because clothes are evil.

[] I own something from Abercrombie.

[x] I have a job.

[] I love Martha Stewart.

[] I am in love with someone.

No! No, I am not. I am in like with someone.

[] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.

I would be forced to beat myself repeatedly about the head if I ever did that.

[x] I am self conscious.

[x] I like to laugh.

[] I smoke a pack a day.
[] I loved Go Ask Alice.
[] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[] I can't swallow pills.

[x] I have many scars.

Mainly on my hands.

[x] I've been out of this country.

[x] I believe in ghosts.

[x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room.

Do I know that there’s a spider? Why is there a spider? Oh, my God!

[x] I am really ticklish.

[x] I love chocolate.

[x] I bite my nails.

[x] I am comfortable with being me.

[x] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored.

[x] Gotten lost in the city.

[x] Saw a shooting star.

Well, I thought it was. It actually was a plane.

[] I had a serious Surgery.

[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas.

Yeah, they look like capris and a tank top.

[x] I have kissed a stranger.

Yes. Several times. I’ll tell the stories some other time.

[x] Hugged a stranger.

[] Been in a fist fight with the same sex.
[] Been arrested.

[x] Laughed and had your drink come out of your nose.

[] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[] Made out in an elevator.

[x] Swore at your parents.

[] Kicked a guy where it hurts.
[] Been skydiving.
[] Been bungee jumping.
[] Broken a bone.

[x] Played spin the bottle.

[] Gotten stitches.
[] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.

[x] Bit someone.

[] Been to Niagara Falls.

[x] Gotten the chicken pox.

[x] Crashed into a car.

[] Been to Japan.

[x] Ridden in a taxi.

[x] Been fired.

[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back.

[x] Stole something from your job

[x] Gone on a blind date.

[] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.
[] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.

[x] Been to Europe.

[x] Slept with a co-worker

[] Been married.
[] Gotten divorced.

[x] Saw someone dying.

[] Driven over 400 miles in one day.

[x] Been to Canada.

[x] Been on a plane.

[x] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

[] Thrown up in a bar.
[] Eaten Sushi.
[] Been snowboarding.

[x] Been skiing.

[x] Been ice skating.

[x] Met someone in person from the internet.

[] Been to a motocross show.

[x] Going to or have gone to college.

[x] Done hard drugs.

[x] Taken painkillers.