Saturday, October 01, 2005

This is extremely fun!

Found at frog's blog who got it from Dana, Shameless Agitator (Got to love her name, don't you?)

Leave your name and...

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.
4. I'll try to say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. You MUST.

If you were wondering, this is what she wrote about me:

1. You live in one of my favorite places.
2. Have Mercy, Judds (because that's what I'd sing at karaoke, I think)
3. Doesn't matter, but it would have mini-marshmallows.
4. The glitter flies right off that things, doesn't it?
5. I love it that you found me via flea, and that you were one of my earliest "unknown" commenters.
6. duck, naturally
7. Did you grow up in the Cities?