Wednesday, October 12, 2005

This time I missed the bus - Updated

Mainly because I am lazy and didn't feel like going outside but that's not the point. So I bring you memes.

Update - Okay. After much struggling and hair pulling I think I have it. Blogger is still telling me that my html cannot be accepted but I am laughing at them! Laughing! HAHAHAHAHAHAHahaa...urg. Please let it work now. Please.

I discovered a wonderful new site called blogthings through Teri. It rocks because they do the html for you. I love them.

Your Hair Should Be Red
Passionate, fiery, and sassy.You're a total smart aleck who's got the biggest personality around.
My hair is red. Sort of. It is time to dye it again.
I was also told I should get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts) but I didn't feel like posting that.
Your Hidden Talent
You have the natural talent of rocking the boat, thwarting the system.And while this may not seem big, it can be.It's people like you who serve as the catalysts to major cultural changes.You're just a bit behind the scenes, so no one really notices.
They used one of my favorie words - thwart! Do I rock the boat? I wouldn't think that I am a boat rocker.
Your Daddy Is Patrick Stewart
What You Call Him: Dada
Why You Love Him: He gives good spankings
Oh dear. Well, he is kind of hot but that's just so wrong.
You Are Somewhat Machiavellian
You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!
Hmm. Perhaps I need to work on my evil plan to take over the world. Other people might beat me to it.
Your Career Type: Artistic
You are expressive, original, and independent.Your talents lie in your artistic abilities: creative writing, drama, crafts, music, or art.

You would make an excellent:
Actor - Art Teacher - Book Editor Clothes Designer - Comedian - Composer Dancer - DJ - Graphic DesignerIllustrator - Musician - Sculptor
The worst career options for your are conventional careers, like bank teller or secretary.
Huh. Perhaps it's time to look for a career change. Nah. Where else can I blog between calls?
You Are Chinese Food
Exotic yet ordinary.People think they've had enough of you, but they're back for more in an hour.
Sweet. I'm exotic. Hey! What's this ordinary crap?
Gummy Bears
You may be smooshie and taste unnatural, but you're so darn cute.
Yep. That's me. Darn cute.
Your Personality Is
Idealist (NF)

You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.
You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.
You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.
In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.
At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.
With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.
As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.
On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.
Whoa. They figured this out with 3 questions. Wow.