Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Paging Dr. Johnny Fever

Dear Johnny,

Eddy is sick. He keeps sneezing. A lot of sneezes, one right after the other. His whiskers are droopy and he wants to sleep all day and does not spend all of his time begging for Keem to pay attention to him.

What is wrong with him?

What's the point of knowing a vet student if she's not willing to hop on a plane, fly for oh, 15 hours or so, and diagnose my cat? Can you answer that?

I miss you. Just so you know.

Oh, the title is because I had written Paging Dr. Johnny and then I thought of Dr. Johnny Fever from WKRP in Cincinatti, which you may or may not have ever seen. I liked the show.

And also, we (Beth and I) are trying to bring Johnny to America in August. Since she is a struggling vet student, you may have noticed that I brought Google Ad Sense back. I am contributing all proceeds to the great task of showing Johnny the Minnesota State Fair. Because there are animals and crap on a stick! How could we lose?

If you love Johnny, and I know you do (how could you not), please click. Thanks.