Friday, May 06, 2005

She thinks I might be serious

Thank you to those of you that have clicked on the google adsense buttons. I've seen a few comments left by those wondering how to help bring Johnny to America in August. Allow me to assist you.

In my sidebar (to the right), you will see a narrow list of things - First you will see my profile where I ramble on about extremely witty things, because that's the type of person I am. There is my email address, greenduckiesgirl@gmail.com. There are my categories, in which there are links to things I've written in the past that are ever so brilliant and witty. Then you will see my blog rolling list, in which I have found people who say extremely witty things and linked to them. If I check out your website and you are extremely witty as well, you will probably end up there. Consider yourself warned.

Right under that is the google adsense ads. Here's how it works. There will be a link to a website. Click on that link. It will bring you to the website (which, hey, all you have to do is hit the back button on your browser and you're back to my site, filled with wittiness). My understanding is that you can click all 4 links and they do change throughout the day so feel free to come back and click some more. And tell your friends!

As for Johnny, who left the comment saying she thought I might be serious, um, yeah. Of course I am. You refused to even consider the idea of either Beth or I helping pay for a ticket to bring you here. We discussed the best time for you to come visit and you were excited about the thought of the State Fair because of all the cows and pigs (since you are insane) instead of the normal reason to get excited about the State Fair for all of the exciting foods on sticks.

So you are coming to Minnesota. Even if I have to go and drag you out here. And think of it this way, it doesn't cost anything for us to click. And you might find an exciting product (is it wrong that I want to buy the sailor rubber duck?) or two. This is fun and free! What more could you ask for?

Oh, thanks guys, we're up to $7.53. We doubled our amount in one day. You people rock AND roll.