Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Ways I've Been Found - List #2 or 3 or 500 - with Links!

Okay, Johnny, it’s not much but here you go. I promise more later this week.

Ways I’ve been found (the link is if the search pulled up a specific post) and what I have to say about the search:

Sheepheadian – Whoops! I spelled that wrong! It’s supposed to be Sheepsheadian!

Gymnastic jokes – Was I on crack, I thought, before I pulled up the link. And then I realized this was a post about Last Comic Standing.

A post Lioness did about spaying and castrating your animal friends – And again, I say welcome to my site. And again, I ask you couldn’t leave a comment? Why does everyone hate me? Why?

Jews – 88,940 posts about Jews on Technorati. Wow. My thought to the searcher, did you maybe want to try to narrow that search down just a tad?

Smiley face tattoo – I swear I will post my tattoos one of these days. But Beth already thinks I’m weird for walking up to her half-naked and asking her to give me a hand, how is she going to react to a request to photograph my breasts and back? Okay, you sick people. I removed my shirt to ask her to put aloe on my sunburn.

Pork roast with potatoes and carrots – Oh, nice. Make me hungry, why don’t you?

Greenduckies – And yet, they don’t comment either. This is like the 3rd time this person has looked me up through AOL’s search. How many green duckies are there?

harold and kumar doogie howser sunglasses – Mmm. Neil Patrick Harris is hot.

"Steve Madden on Sale" – My first thought, when I saw this, was who is Steve Madden? And why is he on sale? And then I realized he makes shoes. Do you see why I am fashion challenged?

Gary Dourdon – Again. Someone is obsessed. But hey, he is hot.

www. vampires stabbing 11 year old boys in the sto – Ohhhhkay. Why the specific 11 year old boys? Isn’t stabbing boys enough?

There's more but the internet is annoyed with me and Keem wants me to spend quality time with her. So I leave you with this:

Okay – maybe you’ve never checked out Mimi Smartypants. But that’s okay. I’ll forgive you. What I do think is you should check out this post though. Because it’s very funny post and has many elements you as “normal” people would not necessarily put together in one post but something about the insanity appeals to me. I love her. Where else could you read a post about her adorable 2 year old daughter, someone who needs to give a list on how to make, staple and distribute copies but never says how many to make, staple and distribute, firm Smurfs, how her iPod is communicating with her through the shuffle feature and bonding with your neighbor through public transportation and hating Michael Jackson. Do you see what I mean?