Wednesday, November 16, 2005

iTunes doesn't lie

iTunes meme, via frog (Of course. Because she has the best memes) who got it from bread and roses

So you set your iTunes to shuffle and use each song that comes up to answer the question.

Question: What do you think of me, ITunes?
Answer: Control the Flame, The Lightning Seeds

Question: Will I have a happy life?
Answer: Crossroads, Cream

Question: What do my friends really think of me?
Answer: For You I Will, Monica (Who?)

Question: Do people secretly lust after me?
Answer: The Chase, Kane (Ooh. Does Christian Kane secretly lust after me? Because that would be cool)

Question: What should I do with my life?
Answer: Andante Con Moto, Beethoven (I have no idea what that means. Let's try Googling it. Canon of Twelve. Well, that's really helpful, iTunes. Thanks)

Question: Why must life be so full of pain?
Answer: Monkey, Counting Crows (Blame the monkeys. It's their fault)

Question: How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Answer: Grand Illusion, Styx (Oh, shut up, iTunes. It's got to happen someday)

Question: Will I ever have children?
Answer: Love & Happiness/Take Me To The River, Etta James

Question: Will I die happy?
Answer: When You Were Mine, Prince

Question: Can you give me some advice?
Answer: All You Want, Dido

Question: What do you think happiness is?
Answer: Walking On Sunshine, Jump 5 (cover of Katrina & Waves song, obviously. Very fitting)

Question: Am I complete freak?
Answer: The Rocky Horror Picture Show Trailer, Various Artists (I have no words)

Accurate? Completely out in left field? You decide.