Thursday, September 30, 2004

5-4-3-2-1

Well, this is it. Or, it will be it in about 45 minutes. My desk is cleaned out, my bags are packed, I'm out the door. Off to a new adventure with NABABNA.

There are a lot of people I'm going to miss here and I hope they all realize it. I spent a lot time making cards, of course I did not make enough because I am a slacker. At the last minute I grabbed a pack of make your own bookmarks this morning. I'm glad I did because I used every single one. Plus all the cards I made. Plus the magnets that I made last night. Then I wrote a personal note on the bookmarks. And the cards. My carpal tunnel is screaming at me. Loudly.

Beth and I are off to Perkins tonight. My last Thursday night hanging out until 11:30. I'm beat, I've been here since 7:30 and it's been an emotional week, counting down the days until it was over.

I'm very excited about my new job but I will miss this call center. I'll miss seeing Beth for those 3 hours a week we get to see each other. I'll miss my team and Mike, my boss. Of course, my new boss is named Mike as well so it should be interesting.

Anyway, to those of you still in the NABABNA call center, good luck, I'll miss you.

Buddy and Lady B, the owl flies at midnight.