Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Countdown

Two days to the end. Tomorrow is my last day in the NABABNA national call center. Monday I start at a new call center for NABABNA (which is really kind of confusing but hey, Keem will also work there and she will make sure I get there okay).

It's weird, reminds me of my senior year in high school. Everything takes on such meaning. "Oh, this is the last time I'll have this type of moment. Ohhhhh. How sad." You know what I mean.

Except for the escalated calls. I'm not going to miss them. I came very close to telling a customer today that I didn't care that he couldn't use his ATM card at non-NABABNA ATMs and hanging up on him. And I know that would be wrong. Although it would be very, very fun.

Anyway, the reason I haven't been blogging much lately is because I'm trying to make cards for my bankers and I am not the most creative person in the world (well, at least where stamping is concerned).

Starting Monday, I'll be in training for about a month. And then I'll be blogging a lot more. You'll probably get sick of me. Apparently, when it's slow, you can go online and do pretty much anything.

This is a dream job. Blog. Get paid for it.

Ciao.

Previous Comments:

At 12:23 AM, brooksba said...
I'm happy for you, but I'm sad for me. No more will I be able to stand up at work and see Dana at her desk. No more will I be able to have you at team lead meetings laughing with the group. You are going onto bigger and better things but please don't forget us! I mean it.


At 10:38 PM, CarpeDM said...
How would I possibly forget you? That's impossible. You are Beth. You are unforgettable.