Friday, September 17, 2004

Help!

What the heck happened? My blogrolling list has vanished. I need help. The script is there but nothing is happening. I hate this. My life is meaningless without access to other blogs. Meaningless!

Jay, if you read this, please help me. What am I doing wrong? I bow to your wisdom.

Update - After much, much cursing, I reloaded the template and put in all my links once again. It was a rough fight but I was the victor. It was frustrating as hell but I have triumphed. Somewhere, the theme from Rocky is playing.

Previous Comments:
At 4:44 PM, The Lioness said...
It's back. I can see it. I couldn't when I first read your post. Then I took another look and it was there. No blogrolling list would dare defy you, woman! You ARE the Queen of the Universe.

At 9:01 PM, The Lioness said...
I'm not totally barmy, your update was not there when I first wrote that!

At 10:59 PM, CarpeDM said...
No, it wasn't. I read your comment and then added the update.