Sunday, September 05, 2004

I'm not sure what glarkware is but I like it

Movie Courtesy Cards - Now this is an idea I can firmly get behind! Let's all buy them. Yes, all of us! And together we will rid this world of the chair thwackers and the penny throwers and the damn talkers during movies! And our cry will go out to the world!

"For the love of God, would you just shut up!"

Previous comments

At 1:11 PM, DeAnn said...
You don't know what Glarkware is?!

Oh my goodness!!

Well, here you go: Glark is one of the three creators of the best site on the Web:

www.televisionwithoutpity.com

And he also runs Uber interactive.

And he's one of the people behind Damn Hell Ass Kings.

He also offers Glarkware. It's awesome. I ordered two of the latest Now or Never shirts. I cannot wait to get them!!