Monday, September 27, 2004

"Blog much," she said, as she drove away.

To which I reply "Ha!"

I tried. However, today is Keem's birthday. Let us all take a moment to sing happy birthday to Keem. The louder and more off key the better. Keem likes that. It reminds her of karaoke. Which she likes to go to with Dana and Beth.

Okay, she hates karaoke. And doesn't go with us. And for that reason more, we should sing loudly. Because it's fun.

Happy birthday, Keem. You are still younger than me. But that's okay. I will get my revenge somehow. Possibly by world domination. You know how these things go.

In honor of Keem's birthday, I went to lunch with her (reason why there was no blogging) and have been expressly forbidden from using the phrase "blah blah blah, blah blah." Which is not fair. But Keem is demanding a blah free day.

Later today, Keem would like to go to a movie and to dinner. However, since it is 12:30 and I am on my break right now (My last break for the day. Before I leave at 4:00. Yes, this world is injust), I am unable to see which movies are playing. Keem would like to see either First Daughter or Wimbledon.

So, Beth, when you read this, give either Keem or myself a call. We'll work out plans.

And, in honor of Keem, may your day be happy and bright and blah free.

Previous Comments:
At 2:58 AM, DeAnn said...
Happy Birthday, Keem!! Even though I don't know you, I wish you the best.

At 8:25 AM, Firebear said...
Lunch, dinner, and a movie! And you said you don't date!

At 1:46 PM, CarpeDM said...
Keem acknowledges your birthday wishes. Actually, she probably won't. Because she never reads my blog. Which is wrong. Everyone should read my blog.I will have to email this post to her and hopefully she will read it.