Sunday, August 22, 2004

Another old email

I love magnets and key chains. Okay? You can laugh at me all you want but I think they are fun. So when I found the key chain of the little refrigerator with 75 tiny pieces of magnetic poetry, well, I was in heaven. Because it was combining my two loves. And every day at work, for a week, I would make up new poems. They got old fast though because it was a really tiny refrigerator and 75 words are not that many.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dana M.
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 8:36 PM
To: Beth; Adam; Lila
Subject: Magnetic Poetry - I so need a life

Day 1
You are a dream.
A pool of sweet water.
I smell rain and am happy.
Storm good,
my lovely friend.

Day 2
I play in the road.
Big puppy of love, he go(e) s to (the) pound
at daylight.

Day 3
Pound head on road.
Good sweet love is stormy.
No rose flower for you.

Day 4
I am water.
You are milk.
Why (do) we play at love?
Head all dreamy for he.

Day 5
Car go fast on road.
Get big puppy of love spring water.
No money for you or me.
The big puppy of love is back. I think he's going to be a reoccurring theme because I like him.

Day 6
Head pounding.
Light no good.
Go to bed.
Dream of storms.

Day 7
Big puppy of love
likes hair spray.
He smell sweet as flower.