Sunday, August 29, 2004

"Damn hippies" - Jimmy James, News Radio.

Oh, thank goodness, I'm back. Sorry for some of the problems, folks. I really messed up my blog with this post. I think I've worked out all of the bugs (or are they sheep?)

Oh, my God, this is so wrong. Okay, so, I'm a Sheepsheadian, so I like sheep. So I'm going to do this quiz. And I'm a hippy? Because I said flowers go in my hair? I don't even have any hair to wear the damn flowers anymore. Oh, well. Yeah, I guess, I could be kind of hippieish...And he is kind of cute with his rainbow colors.


Peace dude, flower power, ban the bomb... more grass please.
Which flock do you follow?
this quiz was made by alanna

And here I am obviously cooler than I thought...


You're Captain Jack Sparrow: smart, savvy, a demon with the eyeliner and the best damn pirate we've ever seen. And only a litte crazy. Savvy?

Which POTC character are you?
this quiz was made by alanna


And this just figures, I mean the whole untouchable thing. Sigh.

You're Rogue, but not half as angsty and southern as the original. Your habit of absorbing people's energy and powers on touch means that skin/skin contact with other people isn't a good idea, unless you're feeling mean.
Which X2 Character Are You?
this quiz was made by alanna

I'm not sure I buy this. You know some cockney slang, who Margaret Thatcher is and apparently you're 100% British? Although Beth does make a good point about Rowan Atkinson in the comments. To which I reply, "He's Rowan Atkinson. A comic genius. How can you not help but love him?"


Jolly good, wot! Anyone for tennis? That'll be ten ponies, guv. You're the epitome of everything that is english. Yey :) Hoist that Union Jack!

How British are you?
this quiz was made by alanna

Ah, silly memes/quizzes. A fun way to spend an afternoon.

Previous Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Matt said...
Well you peace love granola and all that shit hippie, do you know what I was? I was a neutral sheep. Be proud that you are somthing more than just neutral. That was incredibally fun however, I do wonder however, how random are you? I was slightly random, and I was also Pyro from the X2 quiz, and just for fun I found out that I am Captain Barbossa from the Pirates of the Carribian Quiz, oh and I am also 100% British. ( Try living your life like that once, A neutral fire loving cold blooded 100% British slightly random Pirate. All I can say is ARRRR! Chap)

You are so cool Brewster!Talk to you later,

Me

P.S. You can harsh my buzz anytime!

At 1:52 AM, brooksba said...
Hey DM!

Since you wanted me to comment, I'm commenting. I think the fact that you're Jack Sparrow is the best. You are witty, clever, fun-loving, and adventurous. It seems pretty easy to be 100% British, huh? That I don't get. I think you are the most British of all of us, you're the one in love with Rowan Atkinson. That has to make you 300% British. ;)

Love ya!